Tips for meditation
2020년 4월 14일 업데이트됨
When times are tough with COVID-19, sometimes the best way to clear your head and listen your heart is to focus on inside of you.
Try have your own time even for 10 min in a day. You can just sit by yourself and do nothing or meditation. So please take some time, get quiet, and send love out to you.
" If you don't know how to start, here are some practical tips for making habits for beginner's meditation."
1. Sit for just two minutes. Start with just two minutes a day for a week. That's all you need. If all goes well, by increasing just a little at a time, you’ll be meditating for 10 minutes a day.
2. Don’t get caught up in the how, just do. Don't worry about where to sit, how to sit, what cushion to use. It’s just for two minutes at first anyway, so just sit somewhere quiet and comfortable.
3. Simply Check how you’re feeling. How does your body feel? What is the quality of your mind? Busy? Tired? Angry? Anxious? See whatever you’re bringing to your mind.
4. Focus your breaths. Breathe in slowly through nose all the way down to your belly. Hold the air for two second and breathe out slowly through mouth. Then start again.
5. Don’t worry about clearing the mind. If you have thoughts during meditation, that’s normal. We all do. Please just try to think nothing and focus on your breathing.
6. Stay with one thought or feeling arise. When thoughts or feelings arise, you can choose one of them. Just stay, be curious and follow your thought or feeling because it’s about learning how your mind works. It will help you start to understand yourself.
7. Smile when you’re done. Be grateful that you had this time to yourself. You showed yourself that you’re trustworthy, where you took the time to get to know yourself